Welcome to STASHSTASH STASH aims to get us learning and talking about sex and relationships. STASH stands for Sexually Transmitted infections And Sexual Health, a website designed with and for young people.
STASH has resources on sex and relationships (infographics, memes, videos, links to other sites).
The resources are designed for young people (age 14 up) to view themselves and share with friends on social media.
STASH stands for Sexually Transmitted infectionsSTI Sexually transmitted infections (STIs), also referred to as sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), are infections that are commonly spread by sexual activity, especially vaginal intercourse, anal sex and oral sex. and Sexual Health.
Stash Values & Principles
- Sexuality is a natural and healthy part of being human
- Sexuality is about feelings and values as well as behaviour
- People express their sexuality in many different ways
- Sexual health means being protected from disease and unplanned pregnancy, being free form force/coercion, and enjoying sex
- Taking responsibility, and respecting yourself and others, is a key part of sexual health
- Young people have a right to be informed, a right to access sexual health services, and a right to express their sexuality how they choose, as long as this does no harm to themselves or others
Some things covered in this website might bring up difficult issues for you. If this happens, try to talk to a trusted adult (eg. parent, teacher, youth leader).